COPAC's industrial process
Determining your needs in agreement with your technical teams.
Our teams deliver and provide onsite support.
Our design office is committed to find solutions which perfectly suit your needs.
Quality and product compliance monitoring guaranteed at the end of production.
Approval of plans before manufacturing, approvals of specifications, calculation notes and prototyping.
Manufacturing takes place within one of our industrial sites.
COPAC Group presents its industrial process in 6 steps
#1 Study of the customer’s statement of needs
After considering your specifications or studying your plans, we advise you on the technical feasibility of your project as well as on how to optimize the manufacturing process.
#2 Engineering, conception and cost evaluation
Our design office is managing the realization of 3D functional plans, and the product costing. We then provide you with a 3D view of the product including all useful dimensions. We focus on optimizing the manufacturing time at each step of your project.
#3 Acceptance of technical plans and prototyping
We do ask for your approval to launch the testing process before manufacturing:
- Finalization of the plans along with your technical management team.
- Producing calculation notes.
- Prototyping if needed.
We focus on optimizing the manufacturing process according to the specificities of our industrial sites.In this respect, we suggest implementing a manufacturing follow-up throughout the process, from supplier quality control to prototype testing.
#5 Product compliance and quality monitoring
We provide you with a rigorous quality monitoring process:
- Qualification of our welders according to ISO 9606-1
- Material traceability - Certificate available upon request
- Galvanization according to ISO 1461 2009 - certificate available upon request
- Quality and product conformity control at the end of production
- Creating a product technical data sheet
- Creating a user manual - upon request
#6 On-site delivery and support
Our service proposal also includes a logistics optimization process of your project:
- Digitization of all delivery documents (loading pictures, delivery note)
- Provision of the Operating Procedure (for the implementation of the product on site)
- Support for product installation
- Customer relationship follow-up